T2500 Family Cert - HP DJ Service
Updated to include the latest model revision -T2530
This course provides the information necessary to support the latest HP DesignJet T2500 ePrinter series.
This is an intensive, instructor-led classroom training session with lots of hands on labs. Participants will receive hands-on training as well as troubleshooting tips and techniques. Additional valuable support information is also provided.
NOTE: Participants are required to already have a valid HP DesignJet Service Qualification or complete the HP web based prerequisites.
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- This course helps service professionals prepare for HP Service Qualification which is required for warranty labor reimbursements and service partner program entitlements. Access to Service Qualification plans including requirements, exams and training is available from the HP Partner Portal sites:
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at email@example.com
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- ILT Course - Introduction to DesignJet Service OR existing DesignJet Service Qualification
- Requirements for Service Qualification will be listed in the HP Partner Learning Center
- HP DesignJet T920/930 and T1500/1530 Series ePrinters
- HP DesignJet T2500/2530 and T3500 eMFP Printers