T1700 Family Cert - HP DJ Service
This course provides the information necessary to support the latest HP Designjet T1700 Designjet Printer Family. This family also includes the Z6 and Z9 models.
This is an intensive, instructor-led classroom training session with lots of hands on labs. Participants will receive hands-on training as well as troubleshooting tips and techniques. Additional valuable support information is also provided.
This course is required for each technician to obtain warranty service authorization.
"Each partner engineer must hold the required Service Qualification for all products they are supporting to be eligible to deliver Warranty and CarePack services."
Contact us to discuss additional requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- ILT Course - Introduction to Designjet Service OR prior attendance at Skills4Techs within the last 3 years
- Purchase of certification training for a minimum of 2 technicians
- Requirements for Service Qualification will be listed in the HP Partner Learning Center
- HP DesignJet T1700 44-in
- HP DesignJet T1700dr 44-in
- HP DesignJet T1700 44-in PostScript
- HP DesignJet T1700 44dr-in PostScript
- HP DesignJet Z6 and Z9