New Tech Week - T2500 Family - HP DJ Service
Support the T2500 Family
That's right - get fully certified to support HP's most popular DesignJet product family all in 1 week. This course provides all the pre-reqs and hands-on training necessary to support the HP DesignJet T930/T1530/T2530/T3500 ePrinter series.
This is an intensive, instructor-led classroom training session with lots of hands on labs. Participants will receive hands-on training as well as troubleshooting tips and techniques. Additional valuable support information is also provided.
NOTE: Must have HP Learner ID
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- This course helps service professionals prepare for HP Service Qualification which is required for warranty labor reimbursements and service partner program entitlements. Access to Service Qualification plans including requirements, exams and training is available from the HP Partner Portal sites:
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- ** Must have HP Learner ID **
- HP DesignJet Service Pre-reqs
- HP DesignJet T920/930 and T1500/1530 Series ePrinters
- HP DesignJet T2500/2530 and T3500 eMFP Printers