T7200 Family Cert - HP DJ Service
This instructor-led course provides a wide range of skills and knowledge. It focuses on hands-on experience for dis-assembly and assembly, calibration, usage and troubleshooting.
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- This course helps service professionals prepare for HP Service Qualification which is required for warranty labor reimbursements and service partner program entitlements. Access to Service Qualification plans including requirements, exams and training is available from the HP Partner Portal sites:
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at email@example.com
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- Requirements for Service Qualification will be listed in the HP Partner Learning Center
- HP Designjet 4000 4020, 4500, 4520 Family
- HP Designjet T7100, T7200 Family