HP DesignJet - Introduction to DesignJet Service
- You Must Start Here -
This course introduces HP DesignJet servicing and qualifications to new and existing technicians.
The course covers the required HP DesignJet service prerequisites, describes DesignJet families and also provides hands on training required for service qualification.
What you get: -
- Full completion of HP DesignJet Service Qualification prerequisites
- Eligible for registration into ILT Service Qualification classes
- Eligible for custom / accelerated class offerings
Who Should Attend
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- Each participant should have their HP Learner ID
- This course will provide the prerequisite training for all DesignJet service qualifications