Combo Cert - T2500 | T830 MFPs - HP DJ Service - T Models
T2530 Family and the T830 Family.
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- This course helps service professionals prepare for HP Service Qualification which is required for warranty labor reimbursements and service partner program entitlements. Access to Service Qualification plans including requirements, exams and training is available from the HP Partner Portal sites:
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at email@example.com
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- Existing Designjet Service Qualification
- Requirements for Service Qualification will be listed in the HP Partner Learning Center
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 Series ePrinters
- HP Designjet T730 and T830 MFP Series ePrinters
- HP Designjet T920/930 and T1500/1530 Series ePrinters
- HP Designjet T2500/2530 and T3500 eMFP Printers