HP LaserJet University - 20xx
Real Skills for Servicing HP LaserJet Printers
6 model families all in 1 course!
This instructor-led course provides a wide range of skills and knowledge required to provide field service and support on many of the most popular HP LaserJet models. This class will cover legacy models that are still in reliable use today as well as several current printer families.
The class will focus on hands on experience for parts removal, assembly, calibration, usage and troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- This course helps service professionals prepare for HP Service Qualification which is required for warranty labor reimbursements and service partner program entitlements. Access to Service Qualification plans including requirements, exams and training is available from the HP Partner Portal sites:
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at email@example.com
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- Prerequisites will be listed in the HP Partner Learning Center
- HP LaserJet 4100/4200/4250/4300/4350
- HP LaserJet 4014/4015/4515
- HP LaserJet 5S1
- HP LaserJet 8000/8100/8150
- HP LaserJet 9000/9040/9050 MFP
- HP LaserJet 3027/3035 MFP