HP Color LaserJet University 320/340 (HP 00074814)
This course builds on the knowledge and skills covered in the
web-based pre-study training.
The hands-on class provides labs focused on disassembly and assembly,calibration,usage and troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Students associated with HP authorized support partners who hold the HP APS Laserjet certification and successfully complete this class will earn service Qualification for all products listed below.
Who Should Attend
- Support Personnel supporting HP Printing and Imaging Products
- Support Personnel Participating in HP Support Partner Programs
- This course helps service professionals prepare for HP Service Qualification which is required for warranty labor reimbursements and service partner program entitlements. Access to Service Qualification plans including requirements, exams and training is available from the HP Partner Portal sites:
- Requirements for Service Qualification
- Completion of listed Prerequisites
- Outlet/Dealer ID
- Learner ID
- If you do not have a Learner ID please follow the steps provided in the HP Partner Portal
- E-mail assistance is available through the support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive Service Qualification participants must successfully complete the course, demonstrating skills and knowledge to the instructor's satisfaction. Participants must complete all labs and attend all lectures.
- To receive Service Qualification the class must be completed and paid in full.
- Prerequisites will be listed in the HP Partner Learning Center
- Color LaserJet 4600/4610/4650
- Color LaserJet 5500/5550
- Color LaserJet 4700/CP4005
- Color LaserJet 9500